Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Hope? (Chapter III)

It was already on my mindset to ignore him even if I often see him online. There were times I was tempted to send a chat message but held myself not to.

After over a week, I was really surprised because he first chatted with me. He said he was sorry because he was so busy for the few days and failed to talk to me. Well, I didn't know if I should believe him or not. The only thing that first popped out from my mind was gladness to know that he didn't actually forget all about me.

We chatted for awhile, talking some stuff, about his work in Guam and other things he is fond of doing like surfing, kite boarding, riding motorcycle and the like. Those fun stuff he mentioned was way out of my league. I didn't know to appreciate them because at the first place, I am afraid of speed and extreme sports.

I just listened because I was enjoying our conversation. Is this the start of a new friendship or it'll just vanish after this talk? I just don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment