I've sent the message without expecting any response from him because a lot of guys who were not interested will just neglect your message. But to my surprise, I didn't wait for an hour but only for a few minutes for his response. I was surprised though. He told me that he learned Tagalog through his Filipino friends and workers. Well, I was thinking who is he in the society. Is he the kind of guy who belongs to elite people? I wasn't really bothered of who he is. I was just kind of confuse about the info he did write about himself. It's a bit confusing and will bring a dull impression to a reader who will come across to his profile.
I replied with a short message which he replied quickly too. He asked me if I had an IM. I was thinking maybe I will just talk to him once and I will not hear from him after that, which is always the case when someone asked for my IM. I did give him my yahoo ID. He added me and we started talking about casual things. He's different from the other guys. He's not talking about topics about feelings and stuff.
But then, after a short conversation, he told me that he was kinda distracted because he has to prepare a Christmas Party for his workers. That really made me think he was one of the executives in the company. I felt belittle about myself. I am no one and he is someone. I wanted to step back. This guy is not for me. He belongs to someone who also belongs to people who are in high society. I also thought that he was a ladies man.
He promised to talk to me after he's done with his responsibilities at the moment. But after that conversation, I never heard from him again. It's almost a week now that I saw him online but didn't bother to send me a single chat. I tried to say hi but I received no reply. With dropped shoulders, I was determined to ignore him. I can't explain the disappointment I felt inside me...
No comments:
Post a Comment