I am searching for a place that would soothe my aching heart and mind. Then, I follow my steps toward the place I knew since I was born. Nothing changed and still leading into nothingness as my sight starts to occupy the view of it. I sit down and let my feet rest on the fine sand while watching the waves kissing the shore. The waves are making sound to my ears as though they are enjoying the play called “back and forth” on the seashore.
The blue water reflects the royal beauty of the sky; the proudest to wave its banner among the creatures of the land and water. The small objects floating at the middle tell that they are pleased to be recognized as members of the sea. They are the colorful bancas. The sea breeze hugging me tightly and insinuates it cares about me. The scenery is perfect! And suddenly, all my confusions and pains vanish at all. There’s no need of crying in times of depressions. You have already companion that will ease your pains – the seashore!
No comments:
Post a Comment